Mother and brother are staying with me. All my relatives in Chandigarh are asking me to come back. But I don’t have the mind to leaver Chennai. I feel a little peaceful. I am thinking of the good things when I am alone. I can decide my personal matters as well as matters regarding to my work. No body can interfere in my matters. In one way this freedom is really good. I know that I cannot be alone for many years.

It seems that you were very confused during the divorce period?

There was lot of confusions. There was a lot of struggle within myself whether to unite or reunite. Since this is my life, I made a stern decision to divorce. I felt what ever happens is good for me. I am trying to come out of the relationship totally. The only thing that is running in mind is what is next.

What’s next?
I have listened to two stories. Shortly I will be acting in two films. Lot of women is taking lot of efforts to get the offers. Even I struggled a lot in the initial days. After getting a place for me in Tamil cinema I was little upset when I got married because I was not able retain that place. Now I am happy that I am going to act again. My mother’s dream is that I should become an actress. But I was not interested in acting. After divorce, I am seriously taking up to acting.

Are you getting a lot of offers like before?

Now I am not Mrs Selvaraghavan any more. Lots of producers are approaching me with their stories as Sonia Agarwal only. There is no dilemma in this. I am single now.

There is news that you are acting in Malayalam films?

These are pure rumors. I am not acting in any Malayalam films. My re-entry will be through Tamil films only.

In recent times, you can be seen in lot of parties?

Going to parties is my favorite pastime. After marriage I have stopped going to parties. Now it is party time again for me.

Sweet memories of your past relationship?

There a lot of things. The relationship itself is a sweet memory.